Intrigue Secrets - Where secrets are no longer Secrets!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Motivation
Cougar or no Cougar?
What is Cheating?
Why do men cheat?
A secret I was told to share. (Permission Given)

Categories

Carnal Abuse Secrets
Cheaters
Miscellaneous
Secret Affairs
powered by

My Blog

A secret that is no longer a secret!

Hi Everyone!

I am Shamequa the owner of the Intrigue Secrets website. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you again for visiting my website!

At the age of  5 and a half, I was molested by my my aunt's boyfriend. I have kept this secret from that time until now and it is the first time I am opening up about it.

With the increase of suicidal cases in Jamaica, I have decided to speak up about this. In most cases children are molested and are often threatened not to speak about it. Today I am letting the world know that this is a continuous trend and as parents we need to look out for signs in our children. No one asked so I did not tell anyone about it.

This horrible experience made me what I am today. I am rough and I am proud to say that I am rough. I am street smart and aware of most of the things that are happening everyday. I want parents to be inquisitive as they ought to be and ask questions, whether the child be male or female. I ask my son if anyone touches is private parts and even asked if his dad touches him in ways he did no like. It might sounds mean but I am not.

Because of secrets, children are taking their own lives and I wanted to commit suicide at a very tender age because of what my Uncle-in-law did.
Parents we need to be more that a mother or a father to our children, we need to be their best friend.

30 Comments to A secret that is no longer a secret!:

Comments RSS
Jaye Smilez on Monday, April 25, 2011 5:20 PM
So sorry to hear sweetie... and your so right this is getting out of hand and needs to STOP .... keep strong and ur doing the right thing by asking your son love ya xoxo

queenb on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:01 AM
wow!!this is shocking!!sorry to hear..no child should ever have to deal with carnal abuse..keep strong,educate your son and continue to raise awareness so this disgusting epidemic can stop!!

sweetprox on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:18 AM
i no what it feels like to be molested i went tru the same thing and things like these has caused me to be a much angrier and rough person. i've struggled with not just molestation but also rape and i think that parents should play a vital role converse with thier children and stop behaving primitive about being scared to talk to kids and feel as if chuildren are acting as adults when they ask about sex or any adult topics many of these topics should be discussed but in a sutle way...congrats on the website and continue to do well :-)

sweetiepie on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:15 PM
Each 1 teach 1, your experience has made you stronger and will be a motivation to others....Always be strong!

Edicine on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:30 PM
I can't say I have been there, but trust me, I have coulselled people you have been ther for even MORE THAN 1 TIME! Yes, It's really shocking the things people have to go thru everyday..... The world as we know it is not a safe place for our children, and people are being hurt by the seconds. We need to be on the look-out for the "evil" in our days and try as best to get them some help. I have found out that most people who molest other people have a psychological disorder, and could possibly be doing it to escape the pain they felt in previous time.

monique on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:11 PM
im so sorry to hear that babes. God is with every step of the way if he was'nt you would not be the wonderful person you are today.

Richard Reid on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:46 PM
Very interesting blog, I hope you stay strong and positive.

Deannie on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:27 PM
oooo crap, i am glad my dad is so much in my personal life he reminds me of salt he is overflowing. Lift you head up and do ur thing u r indeed a strong black woman hats off to you. Muah!!!!

yolanda daley on Monday, May 2, 2011 12:46 AM
Shamecca I am sure this will inspire people who have gone through similiar situations to feel comfortable in speaking up great site all the best and continue to stay positive.

Its a Secret on Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:31 PM
its often said that the world is not a safe place for our children, but what choice do we have? We need to make the world safe for them as there is no other place to be. Having gone through such traumatic experience, i must express my sentiments to you on you brave and boldness and what better person it is to show that all is not lost. You have clearly shown that you are able to rebound from such situation and so can others. I hope you sharing this information is an example and will be followed through by others. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!

wholesale trendy fashion jewelry on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:50 AM
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

lights china on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:11 AM
Your kitchen is a great room to get really inventive with your lighting. You can create sections within the room and give it different moods depending on the layer of lighting used

Anonymous on Sunday, June 8, 2014 1:49 PM
I liked as much as you'll obtain carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be turning in the following. in poor health no doubt come more before again as precisely the same nearly a lot steadily within case you protect this increase.

anonymous on Saturday, August 18, 2018 12:54 PM
good one

best node js hosting on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:30 AM
You have one of the best blogs from where I get news and the latest updates about the latest baseball sporting events. It is my favourite sport which I love to watch and play.

Scuba Diving on Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:03 AM
I have also been a victim of this kind of bumps that develop on my skin and was thinking what this actually is. Now I have got the information about it.Thanks for info!

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 2, 2019 9:53 PM
A secret that is no longer a secret!

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 2, 2019 9:54 PM
A secret that is no longer a secret!

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 6:50 AM
A secret that is no longer a secret!

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 6:50 AM
A secret that is no longer a secret!

picbear on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:17 PM
I love you son and I miss you like crazy every day. I know we will meet again someday and until we do please continue to watch over us and guide us in the direction we need to be

cara menggugurkan hamil on Monday, October 7, 2019 4:59 AM
By taking the time to read a lot of information like this to add my insight . cara menggugurkan kandungan

Danald Wilkins on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 3:42 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great article. Google

Useless Websites on Friday, February 14, 2020 3:28 AM
A secret that is no longer a secret! Useless Websites

Useless Websites on Friday, February 14, 2020 3:29 AM
A secret that is no longer a secret! Useless Websites

23isback on Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:05 AM
23isback https://23is-back.com/ 23isback

23isback on Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:05 AM
23isback https://23is-back.com/ 23isback

small tattoos on Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:06 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

small tattoos on Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:06 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Assignment helper on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:35 AM
Allassignmenthelp helps you to stay at the top of the class with online my assignment help.