Why do men cheat?
Men are often considered as the breadwinner or the man of the house. Really now? My perspective of them is that they can be coniving, devious, self-centered and too demanding if you ask me but lets not debate on that.
Men who cheats are most likely those who considered themselves to be a "Dappa" but we cannot stop a man from cheat. Right?
Lets look at why most men cheat?
- Men tend to cheat because it has become the norm for a man to have more than one sexual partner.
- Men likes to think that it is cool to have women fighting over them as most women tend to love the competition.
- Men become bored after being with someone over a period of time.
- Men are adventurous and likes to try new things as in most cases the "Wifey" as we would call them become too complacent in the first part of a relationship then throws up themselves after a period of time.
- Men are hard to satisfy and they love variation.
- Men are considered to be Sex Addicts and I think this is the one of the most common reasons.
There are other reasons why men cheat but I was just elaborating on the most common reasons. What do you think are some of the reasons why men cheat and do you think they cheat more than women?